Custom Search

WELCOME TO JONES BLOG!

WORDS that are spoken, should provide 2 options - LIFE or DEATH!

There is so much power in words, when used appropriately. A depressed soul can be uplifted by a smooth tone of phrases, when all else fails. A crying child will become silent once an expression of adoration is spoken directly. Even when placed with a distinctive tune, hearts are moved to a compassionate mode. It has been said that music 'soothes the savage beast.' In addition, when you smile, or even laugh, the very innate qualities are rejuvenated, and extends to others, uplifting them to pursue life in its truest form.

I will be discussing many topics that appear to be imperative for today's way of thinking. With eloquent words, feelings of joy, love, peace, and contentment can be transferred. It is imperative to make sure we speak with what will cause one to walk away with an amazing outlook of assurance, knowing that things CAN, AND WILL work out!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Michael Jackson - Amazing Human Nature

Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:55 PM


June 25th, 2010 -
Friday marked the 1-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's transition. Televised programs throughout the day provided moments of celebration. It brought back so many memories, from my childhood, during the period of raising my children, and several other thoughts.
What were you doing on that day last year, or where were you? I was writing and studying some information, while listening to music from Micheal's CD "DANGEROUS," that includes "Will You Be There" and "Gone Too Soon." Before 12 noon, it was announced that actress Farrah Fawcett, died after her strong battle with cancer. My daughter was considering transferring to NC, and was visiting my younger son, while she was job and apartment-shopping.

At around 3pm EST., my daughter sent me a text message, saying Michael was in the hospital. For some reason, of all the Michaels that I know, I knew exactly who she was talking about, and thought to myself, "Apparently, Michael has overworked himself from strenuous rehearsals, knowing how much of a perfectionist he is." "I guess they will be postponing the concert, and move the date from July 8th to a later one. I hope he is okay."

At 4pm EST, I called to find out how the job-hunting was going with my daughter, and while one the phone, heard my son say "Oh', he's dead?" I literally screamed, yelling "No, he's not!" I felt as though the news media had to be reporting incorrect information! Every channel showed their particular newsroom, with flashing messages, scrolling subtitles, etc. But I did not want to believe it until all the major news networks stated, for sure, the right update!

Well, at 4:30pm EST, it was confirmed! I was a loss for words! NO, not Michael! It was as if I had lost a personal brother! Everything rushed to my head, all the memories of when I first saw him and his brothers at the Apollo Theater in 1967, to the Jackson 5 being presented on 'The Hollywood Palace' and "The Ed Sullivan Show." When I heard "I WANT YOU BACK" on the radio, it had such a flavor about it, my first instinct would be to jump up and listen to every note, every word, every musical riff! That was how music was supposed to affect someone. Hit after hit, in one year! Then, the solo album, "Got To Be There," solidifying not just how MJ was so talented beyond measure, but also unbelievably gifted!


Time goes by, watching him perform song "BEN" at the Academy Awards, growing more and more surmount-ably brilliant.   While all the other members were living their own lives, Michael stuck with what he knew best - entertaining and continuing to cultivate his craft. He showed me, personally, that when you are a visionary, in order to become your best, serious research, study, nurturing, and developmental periods should take place. He was very much a workaholic, when it came to performing, because he loved what he did, and how the fans would show love to him.


The older I become, I realize more how important it is to show love to everyone, even people you don't particularly like. True love covers so much, and in so doing, we can forgive, having compassion, not vengeful, or hateful feelings. When we are dealing with someone other than ourselves, speak loving things, positive things, encouraging things, not matter who it may be. Then we can say that we allowed that person to have a great day, or at least a great moment during that day. Also, if it is a child, when we speak the right words to them, they will not think in their mind that they are insignificant, unattractive, or inadequate, and will not grow up becoming a failure.

There are an abundance of lessons that can be learned from this incredible, iconic being, if we really open up and pay close attention. From the lyrics of the many songs, strict work ethic, and dreaming big, to how we should treat people, not saying the wrong thing to anyone or everyone. Come on, we have to get it together!

As for Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson, he will always be missed, but never forgotten!

True Love, always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, and checking out our blog, Graphically Speaking... Creations of Thought! It would be extremely appreciative if you could provide some sort of message after reading each post. PLEASE feel free to leave a comment of your thoughts, suggestions, or even critique! May God continue bless and keep you in His care, always! :)